Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
There are items damaged in my order?
Myprotein.com makes every effort to ensure that all orders are dispatched in perfect condition within a suitable amount of protective packaging. Unfortunately once orders have left our warehouse, your chosen courier is responsible for the safe delivery of your order. In order to help resolve your enquiry, we will investigate this particular issue with them directly.
To assist with this investigation, we would be grateful if you could confirm the following through our message centre in YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Order number.
2. Did the package arrive fully sealed?
3. Was there any damage evident to the package or seal?
4. Did the order contain packaging within the box?
5. Can you provide photographic evidence of the damage?
Our aim is to resolve damaged item queries within 48 hours so a prompt response to this information would be appreciated. Once our investigation is fully completed, contact will be made with you to advise you of the outcome. If we do not receive the requested information within seven days we will assume that you no longer wish for an investigation to place and will close the query accordingly.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...