Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
Why has my payment been declined?
We are really sorry that this has happened. Your payment may have been declined for the following reasons:
We need to verify your credit/debit card
We may ask you to re-enter your credit or debit card number if we have been unable to verify your payment. For some larger orders we may need you to verify some information before we can process your order.
We need to verify your address
We may ask you to re-enter your address details if we have been unable to verify your credit or debit account. In some cases we may ask you to provide printed confirmation of your address by supplying a copy of a bank statement by fax or email.
We do not accept your payment card
We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Electron Cards & American Express. We are sorry but we are unable to accept Diners Club, or Store Cards.
We have been unable to take payment from your bank
If your bank has declined our request for payment then you'll need to contact them directly.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...