Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What happens once my item is returned?
Every item returned to our returns centre is tested.
Any items found not to be faulty by our independent test centre will be returned to you and you will be liable for the postage. Costs of posting the return back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated with you after the testing process.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...