Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Terms and Conditions
- All points which have been issued to you prior to 9.00am on Friday 23 March 2012 (Historic Points) will expire on 29 June 2013. If you do not redeem your Historic Points prior to this date then they will be lost.
All points issued to you after 9.00am on Friday 23 March 2012 will be valid for 12 months from the date on which they were issued (and when you spend points, you shall be spending your oldest points first).
- There is no limit, the more you spend and recommend, the more you collect
- Only one voucher can be used at checkout so make sure you convert the right number of points
- Vouchers must be used at checkout only and cannot be used retrospectively or on phone or postal orders
- You cannot recommend someone living in the same household unfortunately
- Only one account can be created per customer and any abuse of this is strictly against MP rules.
- We have sophisticated customer tracking software and any fraudulent use of the programme will result in deletion of all related accounts and removal of all points.
- We have the right to remove any points or vouchers at any time
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- What is the status of my order?
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- How do I cancel my order?
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...