Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How can I tell if I have successfully submitted an order?
All successful orders will be shown in the order history section of your account. If an order is not visible in this section then it is likely that the order has been unsuccessful.
There are a number of reasons why an order hasn't been successful. It could be owing to the payment not being accepted or the order being placed under a different account.
Furthermore, when an order has been made a confirmation email will be sent to yourself within an hour confirming an order number. Please ensure that this message has not been blocked by a spam filter on your computer.
If you wish to double check whether an order has been placed please get in touch with us confirming the email address with which you registered and we will be happy to investigate this further for you.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- What is the status of my order?
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- How do I cancel my order?
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...