Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What are cookies?
A cookie is a little ID card that is placed on your computer by a web server.
Once you have a cookie, then every time you come to thehut.com we know that it's you. Actually we don't know that it's 'you', we only recognize your browser. So if you use a different machine, or even a different browser on the same machine, then we will think you are a new visitor. If someone else uses your machine, and the same browser as you, then when they come to thehut.com we will think they are you. That's why, if you share a machine, you should always logout at the end of a session. Most websites routinely log visitors. Web servers have access to small amounts of information, such as which browser you use, and the site that you came from to get here.
This information is not stored on your machine, it is stored here, at Myprotein.com so no-one else has access to it. The only information that we have is what you tell us. We don't even know your email address unless you tell us what it is.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...