Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I enable cookies?
- Select 'Edit' from the top of your browser and then from the resultant list: choose 'Preferences'.
- A wee box should pop up. Over at the left hand side of this box is a list of categories. One of these is called 'advanced'. Click on this so that it becomes highlighted.
- The right hand side of the box should change and at the bottom of the page is a section on cookies. You should check the 'Accept all cookies' option. You can also choose to be asked about each cookie in turn, but I found this to be a real pain as you get asked so many times!
- Go to "Tools" then "Preferences" and a new window will open.
- On the left there will be a list of options. Select "Privacy"
- Tick the box that says "Enable Cookies"
- "Accept all cookies" should be selected in the "Normal cookies" drop-down list.
- Click "Apply" then "OK"
- If you go to "Tools" and then "Options" a new window opens.
- On the left side click on the "Privacy" option and on the right, click on "Cookies" were you will be given some more options.
- Tick the box that says "Allow sites to set cookies" then click "OK".
In Internet Explorer 6:
- Click on "Tools".
- Click on "Internet Options" and a new window will open 3. Click on the "Privacy" tab near the top of the window.
- Drag the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (Medium, Low or Accept All Cookies) 5. Save changes by clicking "OK"
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...