Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How can I use my MP reward points?
MP Reward Points are automatically added to your online account every time you shop with Myprotein.com or use your unique referral code to recommend someone to Myprotein.com. These points can be exchanged online at any time and allow you to get even more money off your Myprotein.com purchases.
There are two ways to earn MP Reward Points:
1. MP Loyalty Points – you earn points every time you spend with Myprotein.com®.
2. MP Referral Points – you earn points every time you recommend a new customer to Myprotein using your unique MP Referral Code.
You can spend your MP Reward Points at any time for any purchase from our website.
To check your current points total, simply:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on “Your Account” at the top right of the screen.
3. Then select the “MP Reward Points” tab.
This will display a full breakdown of how you have earned your points, as well as your current total points available to spend.
When you want to redeem your points, follow these steps:
1. At checkout, you will be reminded of your MP Points total under the section “Discounts”.
2. Type in the number of points you wish to convert and click on “Use MP Points”.
3. Your points will then be automatically converted into currency and deducted from your order.
4. Your new total payment required will be shown.
5. Simply continue through the payment steps to complete your purchase as normal.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- What is the status of my order?
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- How do I cancel my order?
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...