Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
One of my products is faulty, what should I do?
Myprotein.com makes every effort to ensure that all orders are dispatched in perfect condition and fit for purpose. On the very rare occasion that products are considered faulty, we will investigate on your behalf, which may require the return of the item.
To assist with this investigation, we would be grateful if you could confirm the following through the message centre in YOUR ACCOUNT.
1. Order number.
2. Product name.
3. Batch number.
4. Best before date.
5. Manufacturing date
6. Specific reason suggesting that the product is faulty.
Once our investigation is fully completed, contact will be made with you to advise you of the outcome. If we do not receive the requested information within seven days we will assume that you no longer wish for an investigation to place and will close the query accordingly.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...