Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
If you are not at home, the courier will leave a card stating the date and time they called. Please contact the number on the card to arrange a second delivery.
This usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery, and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- How do I cancel my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- Where is my order?
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...