Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I return an item?
We want to ensure you are always happy when shopping with Myprotein.com. To ensure this, we offer an "absolute satisfaction" guarantee where you can return any unopened item within 14 days of the date when you received the order.
We will refund your credit or debit card once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 working days from date of postage).
In order to arrange a return, please contact us through the message centre in YOUR ACCOUNT and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.You will be sent an returns authorisation form (RMA) for completion.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any return which does not include a returns authorisation number.
We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You'll need to package the item securely and include:
- Your order number
- The returns authorisation number
- Whether a replacement or refund is needed
- The reason why you are returning the item.
If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is.
When you return your item please remember to ask obtain a receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your replacement or your refund.
Myprotein.com can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- How do I cancel my order?
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...