Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I cancel my order?
We are sorry that you want to cancel your order with us.
You can cancel your order up to the point of entering our warehouse process. You can do this by:
- Accessing my account and following the prompts from within your order details.
- You will see a flag which you will need to select for cancellation of part or all of your order.
- You will then be asked to select a cancellation reason. This helps us to improve our services by understanding why your order is no longer required.
Please note, if any of the items on your order are in stock and display the availability of “In stock usually despatched within 24 hours” your cancellation request may not be successful. You will need to contact us via your account when the item arrives.
Once you have completed your cancellation you will receive an email to confirm the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to one hour for us to confirm whether your cancellation request has been successful.
Have a look at our RETURNS POLICY to find out how to return any item(s) that you no longer require.
Most popular FAQs
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- How do I cancel my order?
- When is payment taken from my account?
- Important notice to Hotmail, GMAIL, YAHOO users
- Where is my order?
- How will I know when my order has been ...
- There is an item missing from my order. What ...